As of Late.

I would be lying if I were to say that not a lot has been going on, and that’s why I haven’t been posting as frequently. A LOT has been going on, but since I have my tightly knit group on secrecy lock-down I cannot fill you in entirely quite yet. In the meantime, I will share with you some wonderful Harlow Jude moments. I am bias, but man oh man this girl is adorable, 90% of the time. The other 10% you will find me locked inside of a dark bathroom sitting on the floor pondering how I entered into motherhood (this did actually happen recently).

In the meantime, Harlow Jude has been full of fun. She can now open doors, say bubbles, has two new teeth popping through (almost up to 6 with these), try snapping, and sign so well that I am afraid the student will soon become the teacher.

Harlow Jude is a dancer, she’ll start dancing just to get me to turn on the music.

IMG_8378

IMG_8381

Thank you Emerson for these adorable hand-me-downs. A baby in a trench coat, so sweet.

IMG_8476

IMG_8478

More dancing.

IMG_8505

I loved loved this moment of Harlow Jude and Jacob in the bathtub.

IMG_8486

And then Jacob got her dressed and brushed her hair after the bath.

IMG_8464

About these ads

One Comment on “As of Late.”

  1. Janice says:

    What cute pictures — you do such a good job of taking the picurers and then the writing that goes with them. I really just love all your blogs. Janice


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 91 other followers